Ivita12 Prm Patient Monitor is an advanced streamline outline design, portable, compact & lightweight. It Neither in cutting nor in burning, ECG waveform and HR can be influenced, very short recovering time after defibrillation, especially suitable for use in emergency or operating room & ICU.
- IVita12 prm Patient Monitor is with 12.1" color TFT LCD screen 5 Parameter Monitoring with Upgrading facility of ETCO2, IBP and CO.
- Streamlined outline design with sense of the times & foldable handle. Unique thoracic impedance & nasal tube double model respiration test method (when patient can not lie quietly, only nasal tube respiration can detect the right respiration waveform and respiration rate).
- User-friendly and man-machine dialogue interface with pop-up menus, dialogue boxes, rotary mouse and etc.
- Low-power consumption design with standby mode, rechargeable high-energy built-in battery.
- Applications in bedside and delivery monitoring; Widely used in patient room, emergency room, operation room, PACU, ICU, CCU, etc.
- WAN communication function to network with central monitoring system and make long-distance monitoring, diagnosis, maintenance and software upgrade possible.
- 12.1" color TFT LCD
- User Friendly
- Upto 6 Waveform Display
- User Selectable RR Source from Auto, RESP, T-RESP ( Nasal Tube Respiration Monitoring) and CO2.
- Low-power consumption design with standby mode
- ECG, HR, PR, SpO2, RESP*2 (RA-LL
- impedance and nasal cavity), NIBP (with venous punch), TEMP*2(surface
- and rectal type)
- OxyCRG diagram, ST
- analysis, Arrhythmia analysis, Drug dose calculation and
- lead-acid battery, remote control.
- Optional: ETCO2(Mainstream/Sidestream), 2 IBP, CO and Thermal Printer
- Wireless Networking Option
- 72 Hours data Storage
- VGA , LAN Connectivity options
- 12V Power Input for Ambulance Use