Breast Imaging for Today and Beyond.The Selenia Dimensions 2D system is the ideal choice for centers that want a flexible digital breast imaging platform with state-of-the-art image acquisition and display features.Digital Mammography and Breast Tomosynthesis from Hologic.Selenia Dimensions starts with technology similar to that of our celebrated Selenia
A flexible digital breast imaging platform providing state-of-the-art image acquisition and display
The Selenia Dimensions 2D full-field digital mammography system, the newest addition to our family of breast imaging solutions, offers the superior image quality you have come to expect from Hologic and can be configured for 3D breast imaging when and if breast tomosynthesis is approved by the FDA.
The Selenia Dimensions 2D acquisition workstation features integrated x-ray control capabilities and an image acquisition console that offers a unique ergonomic design and an efficient user interface. An intuitive touchscreen display and an icon-driven user interface make it easy to use, improving patient throughput.
Images can be acquired and reviewed within seconds, and the imaging parameters can be adjusted quickly to meet the requirements of the examination. Several weeks of mammography examinations can stay locally on the acquisition workstation, to efficiently accommodate recalls.
- Delivers superb image quality at reduced dose
- Offers efficient workflow and a number of advanced features
- Can be used as an advanced diagnostic tool
- Offers superb diagnostic clarity at reduced dose
- Designed to offer higher diagnostic accuracy in screening mammography
- Dose efficient option to maintain best image quality and workflow efficiency
- Removes overlapping structures
- Increases lesion visibility
- Facilitates margin analysis
- Helps localize structures
- Reduces recall rate (increased specificity)
- Potential to increase cancer detection (increased sensitivity)
- Reconstructed pixel size of 90m is superior to original detector resolution
- Images are acquired at 140m
- Resolution optimized for display on tomo-enabled workstations
- Image quality proven through multi-center clinical trials